Louisville Slugger WTLBBS719B3 Select 719 BBCOR -3 Baseball Bat
- Meets BBCOR standard
- 2 5/8" barrel diameter
- 2pc Hybrid Construction – with ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact
- (SBC) Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap – for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Features VCX Vibration Control Connection – a patented design that allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- Slight Endload swing weight for increased momentum and power on contact
- NEW LS PRO Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 31/32" tapered handle
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER SELECT 719 BBCOR BASEBALL BAT
The new Select 719 brings the power to keep your game going.
The most endloaded bat in the 2019 Louisville Slugger lineup, this two-piece hybrid construction features a ST7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power. An SBC (Speed Ballistic Composite) end cap provides increased swing speed and maximum control while patented VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel on contact. VCX™ Technology creates a feel unique to both power and contact hitters alike.
Don't miss your pitch. Make every swing count and choose your bat from the most trusted lineup in the game: Louisville Slugger.
|Barrel Diameter||2 5/8|
|Bat Material||Alloy and Composite Bat|