Better Baseball ARMORJRBB 7x5 Junior L-Screen
- 1 1/2'' High Density Foam Wrapped in Heavy Duty Water, Rip, and Mildew proof 18 oz. Vinyl.
- The Foam and Vinyl Drastically Decrease Violent Deflections which is Important at 30’ BP Distances
- Heavy Duty Double Layered 60 Gauge Netting Designed to Withstand over 100 MPH Baseball Exit Speeds
- Rust Proof Black Powdered Coated 1 5/8 Diameter Steel Frame
- Quick and Easy to Assemble Using Provided Instruction Sheet
The Armor Jr Series 7’ x 5’ baseball L screen comes with a foam and vinyl wrapped black powder coated steel frame. The foam and vinyl allow schools and teams to outfit their baseball net with their organization’s color. Most importantly, the foam and vinyl wrap drastically decreases deflection when the baseball makes contact with the pitching net frame. In today’s game, most players are taking batting practice from distances around thirty feet which increases the chances of a violent deflection. Furthermore, the foam and vinyl will increase the lifespan of the pitching net because it prevents the baseball from pinching the net between the ball and frame.
The Armor L-screen Jr. is our most versatile baseball batting practice screen. The screen's 5' wide design makes it easy to maneuver inside tight hitting tunnels. The 5' width also makes the Armor Jr. perfect for on field use. The narrow design allows batted balls to reach the middle of the infield during practice
The Armor Series Jr 7’ x 5’ pitching net is heavy enough to endure years of punishment, but is light enough to easily move around in a batting cage. The 60 gauge, double layered net provides industry leading protection. Exit speeds for baseballs can exceed 100 MPH and anything less than 60 gauge net can show quick wear and tear.
6' x 2' Field Drag Mat$123.45
6ft.x5ft. Vinyl ScreenAs low as $25.00
6x6 Polypropeline Screen$35.00
Better Baseball Pitcher's Pocket 16 HoleAs low as $349.95
Sq. ft. of 3 in. Wall Padding with Plywood BackingAs low as $9.00