Pitchers Pocket 9 Hole, Purple
- industrial Gauge #60 Net with Galvanized Steel Frame. Perfect for outdoor/indoor use
- Challenge the player by ensuring they hit their spots with the 9 individual pockets
- Perfect size to teach players to throw strikes but also big enough to leave the ball out of the zone
- No need for a catcher to ensure you get your daily reps. The nine targets keeps players engaged
- Ships fully Assembled. Adjustable legs to change height and detachable legs for easy storage.
THE ORIGINAL BETTER BASEBALL PITCHERS POCKET 9 HOLE TRAINER
The Pitcher’s Pocket was designed by actual baseball and softball players to ensure the target improved a pitcher’s game time performance. The Pitcher’s Pocket is the only industrial grade training aid that has nine individual pockets. The nine individual pockets allow for true accountability after a workout. A player or coach can count the balls inside the pocket that hit or missed the desired location.
The Pitcher’s Pocket is perfect for youth pitchers that are just learning to throw strikes. However, the 45 inch high and 35 inch wide frame is more than large enough to ensure an experienced picture gets reps keeping the ball out of the zone. The Pitcher’s Pocket is the perfect training aid to keep a player engaged during a practice session without having to use a catcher. Without a Pitcher’s Pocket or live catcher, the bullpen session consists of throwing into a vinyl impact screen or net panel. The player loses the competitive focuses required to improve their game in those scenarios. The Pitcher’s Pocket provides real time pitch location to ensure the player works on hitting their spots.
Better Baseball stands behind their product with a two year no questions asked warranty, and a five year limited warranty covering the frame. The Pitcher’s Pocket is made in the USA with over engineered, industrial grade materials. Commercial baseball and softball training facilities have had this product in their cages for years without issue. Any player can feel confident leaving the Pitcher’s Pocket in the backyard without having to worry about durability.