Franklin 21631FX Mothers Day Youth Batting Gloves
- Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability
- Dual-layered lycra-flex bridge provides lightweight flexibility across the knuckle back and side-flex areas
- Tectonic fit inserts accommodate flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand
- PITTARDS® DIGITAL® sheepskin leather maintains softness and tactility in all conditions
- QUAD-FLEX creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- One-piece leather palm maintains superior grip, and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat
Franklin's Limited Edition 2019 Mother's Day batting gloves help honor motherhood. The Franklin CFX Pro Series Baseball Batting Gloves are worn by the most Franklin Pros in the majors today including stars like Paul Goldschmidt, Justin Turner, Ronald Acuna Jr., and Gary Sanchez. These gloves are not only made to be functional but are made to stand out from the rest with our new Chrome design. Made with PITTARDS smooth and digital sheepskin leather these batting gloves provide long-lasting softness and tactility.