Wilson WTA2KRB181617 First Base Baseball Mitt
- Double Horizontal Bar Web
- Copper, Blonde and Black Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double Palm Construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x More Shaping, to help reduce break-in time
WILSON A2K 1617 12.5" FIRST BASE BASEBALL GLOVE
The A2K® 1617 is Wilson's largest first base mitt, at 12.5". It comes with a single break, Double Horizontal Bars Web, and Copper, Blonde and Black Pro Stock Select Leather.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting™ to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.
|Glove Position||First Base Mitt|
|Glove Throwing Hand||RHT & LHT|
|Glove Web||Double Horizontal Bar Web|