Atec WTATMM3BTX M3X Baseball Pitching Machine
Ships from Manufacturer
- Compatible with regulation leather balls, rubber dimple, and foam machine baseballs & softballs
- High definition ball chute with an uninterrupted view of the ball for a Live-Arm sense of timing
- Speed control dials to quickly change between fastballs and breaking balls
- Full Control Fungo System (FCFS) maximizes your defensive ball placement and control
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheels
The all-new M3X training machine is the first all-in-one crossover pitching machine of its kind. Designed as a smaller, more portable version of the M3 machine, the M3X contains all the same functionality as the M3, while combining the same features of the defensive R-Series machines by ATEC.
The all-in-one M3X crossover machine is also able to be converted to a fastpitch softball machine, buy moving the motor placements to the outside settings, the M3X machine can be switched from throwing baseballs to softballs in minutes!
Offensive Training: Based off the ATEC M3 machine, by utilizing three wheels, top speed, accuracy, and spin are maximized due to the ball's increased surface contact with the wheels. The M3X is equipped to throw 90mph giving you the ability to train against Major League level fastballs and both right and left-handed breaking balls. Using only the speed control knobs, pitches can easily be dialed-in without making any physical adjustments to the machine, helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your batting practice.
Defensive Training: Combining the functionality of the R-Series machines also give the M3X the ability to swivel 360 degrees, and control elevation from ground balls and fly balls in a split second. This gives the user the ability to execute hundreds of ground balls, line drives, fly balls and pop-ups in a single practice, giving your players more quality repetitions than could possibly be achieved with only a fungo bat.
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or