2021 Louisville Slugger Meta -10 USSSA Baseball Bat
Louisville Slugger Meta Drop 10 USSSA Baseball Bat
The Louisville Slugger Meta Drop 10 has exploded onto the USSSA baseball scene. The 2021 Meta drop 10 represents the first time Louisville Slugger has offered the Meta technology in a USSSA drop 10 bat. The Louisville Slugger Meta drop 10 was purposely designed to have the best of both worlds featuring a massive barrel and an extremely balanced swing weight.
The Louisville Slugger Meta has absolutely dominated the high school bat market. The Meta has been the best performing high school bat for three years running. After much anticipation, Louisville Slugger finally launched the 2021 Meta drop 10, and we expect this bat to be one of the best performing drop 10 baseball bats in USSSA competition play.
The Louisville Slugger Meta drop 10 features a three-piece design called VCX2 or Vibration Control Connection System. The Meta drop 10 three-piece construction creates independent movement between the barrel and the handle which reduces the negative vibrations and hand sting after off-centered contact. The separation between the barrel and handle on the Meta drop 10 create an unmatched feel after contact.
The Meta drop 10 is constructed using Louisville Slugger’s EKO Composite material. The EKO composite is the lightest composite material available on the bat market. The lightweight composite allowed Louisville Slugger to create a gigantic barrel profile on the Meta drop 10 without compromising a balanced swing weight. The large barrel also comes equipped with an oversized sweet spot which was designed to be much more forgiving after off-centered contact. Normally a bat with this barrel profile is going to have an end loaded swing weight, but the Meta drop 10 is arguably the most balanced drop 10 available for the 2021 season.
- Free Two-Day Shipping
- Take some swings at home and if you are not completely satisfied within 30 days Better Baseball will send a return label with a no-hassle return process.
- A no questions asked 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- EKO Composite barrel for large barrel profile
- Balanced swing weight and feel
- Three-piece VCX2 design to prevent negative vibrations after off-centered contact.
- Legal for USSSA play with a 1.15 BPF stamp
- Drop 10 length to weight ratio
- Composite handle and barrel
- A new GT1 end cap that increases barrel length and swing speed
|Item Condition||Select Option|
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4|
|Bat Material||Composite Bat|