Louisville Slugger LXT 2021 Fastpitch Softball Bat -11
Louisville Slugger LXT 2021 Fastpitch Softball Bat
The 2021 Louisville Slugger LXT drop 11 is one of the lightest swinging fastpitch bats on the market. This Louisville Slugger LXT 2021 drop 11 is perfect for younger, more developing players that are just starting to play competitive fastpitch travel ball. The swing weight of the drop 11 LXT is optimal for amazing bat control especially players getting used to offspeed and rise balls.
The three piece design features an all new barrel connection for 2021. The Vibration Control Connection System allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to limit vibration and provide unmatched feel at the point of contact. The LXT drop 11 is also designed with the new COPA end cap, that maximizes the sweet spot of the barrel, giving you the best opportunity to square up that softball.
- Free Shipping
- A no questions asked full 12 Month Manufactures Warranty
- Also available in drop 10 and drop 11 length to weight ratio
- 2 ¼’’ Barrel
- New 2021 Speed Composite Design for balanced swing weight
- Balanced swing weight design
- New COPA performance End Cap
- Composite handle and composite barrel
- Certified for ISA, WBSC, NSA, and USA Softball
- Includes the 1.20 BPF USSSA approved stamp
- Drop 11 length to weight ratio
- Outfitted with new Pro Comfort Grip for increased tack and cushion feel
We've taken the barrel technology that makes the LXT a superstar -- the single-disc barrel -- and enhanced it with the all-new Speed Composite Design. The result is an ultra-balanced swing weight that doesn't sacrifice pop or sweet spot and unbelievable sound on contact.
We've updated the three-piece connection design to feature our VCX2™ Vibration Control Connection System - a patented elastomeric connection that allows independent movement between the barrel and the handle to control vibration and provide unmatched feel on contact.
New for 2021, the COPA™ performance end cap works with the barrel to maximize the sweet spot.
|Certification||USSSA and ASA|
|Bat Material||Composite Bat|
|Bat Size Range||28in - 33in|