Marucci CAT 9 Composite USSSA -5 Baseball Bat
Marucci Cat 9 Composite Drop 5 Bat
The Marucci Cat 9 Composite drop 5 is back from a two-year hiatus with an all-new look and tech upgrades that will make pitchers tremble with fear in 2021. Elite Hitters looking for more pop and performance in USSSA tournaments and games will love how the Marucci Cat 9 Composite drop 5 compares to other composite barrels. This two-piece drop 5 composite bat is completely reengineered and improved for the 2021 season. Fabricated with a stiff composite barrel, with medium balanced feel and medium M.O.I, The Marucci Cat 9 Composite drop 5 will definitely be a force to be reckoned with for the upcoming season.
The Cat 9 Composite drop 5 is engineered with Marucci’s new MDX multi-directional composite weave for high-end performance and pop without sacrificing durability. The Cat 9 Composite drop 5 is also outfitted with Marucci’s state-of-the-art Outer Locking System, which attaches the barrel to the handle from the outside in, creating one of the stiffest composite bats out there for the drop 5 category. If you are looking for a high-performance composite barrel with stiff feel and unmatched durability, then you have to step in the box with the Marucci Cat 9 Composite drop 5.
- MDX, multi-directional composite barrel carbon weave
- OLS, Outer-Locking System, for maximum stiffness and vibration control
- Massive sweet spot surface area
- Two-piece composite construction
- Ring-free barrel design
- Mid-balanced barrel and medium M.O.I.
- Vibration-free comfort knob
- Soft-touch grip with extra tack to improve comfort and control
- 2 3/4 Inch barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- Drop 5 length to weight ratio
- Available in ( 30”/25oz, 31”/26oz, 32”/27oz) sizes
- No questions asked full 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4|
|Bat Material||Composite Bat|
|Bat Size Range||30in - 32in|