2021 Marucci Cat 9 Connect -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat
Marucci Cat 9 Drop 3 BBCOR Baseball Bat
One of the most highly anticipated 2 piece hybrids of 2021 is back with brand new features and upgrades. Maurcci’s 2 piece hybrid, the Cat 9 Connect, is designed for ultimate power with an end-loaded feel and is specifically crafted for elite power hitters.
Cat 9 Connect Upgrades
The two-piece Marucci Cat 9 Connect BBCOR combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy material; a brand new feature for 2021. Marucci’s new Outer Locking Systemupgrade stiffens the handle and allows the hitter to have just the right amount of feel without the downsides of hand vibration and bat sting.
The new OLS Connection technology on the Cat 9 Connect BBCOR is truly state of the art. The Outer Locking System (OLS) connects the composite handle into the AZR alloy barrel and then locked into place by the outer locking sleeve. No other two piece hybrid BBCOR bat connects the handle and barrel in this manner making the Cat 9 Connect one of a kind. Marucci’s OLS technology improves handle stiffness and barrel performance in one fell swoop. If you are looking for a stiff, end-loaded BBCOR hybrid the Marucci Cat 9 Connect is the bat for you.
- A no questions asked 12 month warranty through the manufacturer
- Two piece hybrid with a composite handle and alloy barrel
- End loaded swing weight and feel
- BBCOR Certified
- 2 5/8’’ barrel
- AZR high performance alloy barrel
- OLS, Outer-Locking System for handle to barrel connection
- LGS, Longitudinal Groove System for barrel weight distribution and sweet spot flexibility Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction
- High M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for more overall power
- Removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
|Item Condition||Select Option|
|Barrel Diameter||2 5/8|
|Bat Material||Alloy and Composite Bat|