Marucci CAT 9 Connect Drop 3 BBCOR Hybrid Baseball Bat Key Features:
- A no questions asked 12 month warranty through the manufacturer
- Two piece hybrid with a composite handle and alloy barrel
- End loaded swing weight and feel
- BBCOR Certified
- 2 5/8’’ barrel
- AZR high performance alloy barrel
- OLS, Outer-Locking System for handle to barrel connection
- LGS, Longitudinal Groove System for barrel weight distribution and sweet spot flexibility Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction
- High M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for more overall power
- Removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Cat 9 Connect Upgrades
The two-piece Marucci Cat 9 Connect BBCOR combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy material; a brand new feature for 2021. Marucci’s new Outer Locking Systemupgrade stiffens the handle and allows the hitter to have just the right amount of feel without the downsides of hand vibration and bat sting.
The new OLS Connection technology on the Cat 9 Connect BBCOR is truly state of the art. The Outer Locking System (OLS) connects the composite handle into the AZR alloy barrel and then locked into place by the outer locking sleeve. No other two piece hybrid BBCOR bat connects the handle and barrel in this manner making the Cat 9 Connect one of a kind. Marucci’s OLS technology improves handle stiffness and barrel performance in one fell swoop. If you are looking for a stiff, end-loaded BBCOR hybrid the Marucci Cat 9 Connect is the bat for you.
Have questions? Our expert baseball staff is here to help with any and all questions. Give us a call at 1-800-997-4233 or email us at [email protected] and we will make sure you get the equipment that you need. Always remember nobody knows baseball better than Better Baseball.