Marucci MSBC910 CAT9 USSSA -10 Baseball Bat
Marucci Cat 9 Drop 10 Baseball Bat
The Marucci CAT 9 bat is dominating the USSSA baseball scene. With Marucci's upgraded bat technology, the Marucci CAT 9 USSSA bat will continue to break records for batters looking for a balanced bat that is easy-to-swing. The Marucci CAT 9 Drop 10 baseball bat was built to ensure faster bat speeds and top-performance for any level player!
CAT 9 Drop 10 Upgrades
The Marucci CAT 9 drop 10 comes fully equipped with the new AZR aluminum barrel. The new alloy barrel undergoes a three-stage thermal treatment process. So, what exactly does that mean? All USSSA competition baseball bats are tested for performance compliance the same way. A large air cannon launches a baseball into the center of the bat’s barrel and the ball’s exit velocity is calculated. If the exit velocity exceeds the legal limit, the bat does not garner the USSSA thumbprint stamp. However, the Cat 9’s multiple stages of the heating process allow for three different thickness levels along the CAT 9’s barrel. Marucci made the alloy the thickest only in the exact location where the bat is tested for USSSA approved exit speeds. As you move away from the exact location where the bat is tested the alloy begins to get thinner. This new variable wall construction creates a larger sweet spot. The thinner the walls, the greater the flex in the barrel which helps redirect the ball further and faster into the field.
The CAT 9 drop 10 also comes with a new AV2 anti-vibration knob. One of the biggest complaints about one-piece alloy bats is the vibration if you don’t make contact in the sweet spot. The Marucci CAT 9 AV2 knob acts as a dampening system for a much better feel and less negative vibrational feedback even if you don’t hit it on the sweet spot. Less bat vibration and hand sting will allow players to hit longer in practice as hand fatigue is a factor at all levels of play.
Marucci's CAT series is known across the baseball world as one of the most balanced bats on the market. The Cat 9 drop 10 precision-balanced barrel helps increase bat speed and control through the zone. The CAT9 one-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, balanced swing to meet the demands of any level hitter!
- Free Shipping
- Full 12-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 ¾ inch barrel
- Drop 10 length to weight ratio
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, the new AZR alloy offers a more responsive barrel structure for a better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance while maintaining the same strength as the Marucci CAT 8.
- Multi-variable wall design creates a larger sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving if you don’t make contact directly on the sweet spot.
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an improved, finely tuned dampening system for superior feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance without "dead" spots
- A precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and increased swing control.
- One-piece alloy construction provides a traditional feel.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4|
|Bat Material||Alloy Bat|