The math is simple, the bigger the sweet the better chance for hitting a line drive. For young players just starting out, or seasoned hitters, having a balanced bat with a massive sweet spot like the Cat 9 JBB makes swing control and hitting consistently a breeze. One issue young players always seem to have an issue with is bat sting and hand vibration. Maurcci addresses this issue specifically with its 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob. This upgraded feature for 2021 significantly reduces bat sting, which will allow your little slugger to keep practicing and getting those swing reps to develop and fundamentals of a great baseball swing. No need to break in this bat either. The Cat 9 JBB is hot right out of the wrapper.
- A no questions asked full 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, the new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness, and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One piece alloy with a balanced swing weight.
- Drop 10 length to weight ratio
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 3/4" barrel
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for better barrel control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a consistent and traditional swing
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4|
|Bat Material||Alloy Bat|
|Bat Size Range||25in - 27in|