2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect -10 USSSA Baseball Bat
Marucci CAT 9 Connect Drop 10
After two years of research and development, the Marucci CAT 9 Connect drop 10 has launched! Improving upon the triumphs of the CAT 8 Connect was no easy feat, but Marucci continues to make big improvements in their Cat Series, especially when it comes to the 2021 upgrades for the CAT 9 Connect drop 10.
CAT 9 Connect Drop 10 Upgrades
Maurcci’s CAT 9 Connect drop 10 is specifically designed for players who want to become gap and power hitters.This bat was purposely designed to have an end loaded feel.The two-piece CAT 9 Connect drop 10 combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel.
Marucci’s also added their Outer Locking System which stiffens the handle and allows the hitter to have just the right amount of feel without the hand vibration and bat sting of one piece bats. The OLS connects the composite handle into the AZR alloy barrel using an outer locking sleeve. No other two piece drop 10 bat connects the handle and barrel in this manner making the CAT 9 Connect unique to the drop 10 market. Marucci’s OLS technology improves handle stiffness and barrel performance. If you are looking for a stiff end-loaded drop 10 hybrid and you want to add some power to your style of play this could be your weapon of choice for the upcoming baseball season.
- Free Shipping. Even on warranty returns to the manufacturer!
A no questions asked 12 month warranty through the manufacturer
- AZR high performance alloy barrel
- USSSA 1.15 Certified
- OLS, Outer-Locking System for handle to barrel connection
- 2 3/4" barrel
- LGS, Longitudinal Groove System for barrel weight distribution and sweet spot flexibility
- End loaded swing weight and feel
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Drop 10 length to weight ratio
- Ring-free barrel construction
- High M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for more overall power
- Removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
|Barrel Diameter||2 5/8|
|Bat Material||Alloy and Composite Bat|
|Bat Size Range||30in - 32in|