Site Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Once manufacturing has begun, any custom netting order cannot be returned.
Damage occurring during shipping must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery and reported to Better Baseball within 10 days after delivery. This time is to allow Better Baseball the proper time so that claims can be made against the carrier. Failure to report any problems to Better Baseball within the 10 day window will forfeit all damage claims.
All shipment discrepancies must be reported to Better Baseball with 30 days of the invoice date. Better Baseball will not be responsible for any claims made past 30 days.
- Promotional offers may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- Limit one coupon per customer unless otherwise specified in Better Baseball promotional material.
- Must be used in one transaction and cannot be combined with any other offers, team discounts or used on previously purchased merchandise.
- Promotions are not redeemable for cash, gift cards, or store credit.
- No reproductions or rain checks accepted.
- Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges.
- Returns or exchanges where a promotional offer or other discount was applied may result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Discount excludes sale merchandise, clearance merchandise and select items adhering to manufacturer regulation.
- Promotional pricing is set exclusively by Better Baseball. However, certain brands have a regulated pricing structure that regulates what price we are able to offer certain items.
- Promotional discounts are not to be applied to balls or pitching machines unless explicitly specified in Better Baseball promotional material.